Expert pool care takes, well, pool care experts.
The truth is, pools aren’t very easy to care for. It takes a lot of work, skill, and time. And we know, most maintenance managers have enough on their plate already. No wonder many facilities unintentionally allow their pool experience to slip – suffering from old equipment, unforeseen repairs, unexpected costs, and even pool downtime. But your guests value a great pool experience too much for you to not get it right. It’s why smart facilities outsource their pool care to the professionals at Waterworks.
Keep your pool on Instagram. Not on Yelp.
We have over 34 years of professional experience with commercial pools and spas. Hotels, the City of Moncton, and even Magnetic Hill Zoo depend on us to keep their pool tip top. Our service department has more technicians certified by the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) than any other company in the region, and our people are dedicated to providing top-notch service. With our help, you can avoid future problems and keep your guests where they want to be – enjoying the pool. Happy guests means healthy bottom line.
A pool that’s always clean, safe, and energy-efficient.
Don’t give pool upkeep another thought. Waterworks has you covered,
whatever your specific needs are.
- Pool openings and closings
- Leak detection and repair
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Remote chemistry monitoring
- Slide cleaning and maintenance
- Treat water chemistry issues
- VGB and ADA compliance
Training and Procedures
Want to improve your own pool-care skills? Waterworks can train your staff to use your specific hardware, and also help you update and improve your pool procedures. In our experience, an audit and improvement of safety procedures can help prevent major incidents and give you more reliable pool uptime. Very smart.
Worry-free maintenance packages
Daily, weekly or monthly professional maintenance can help spot possible problems early, and help your staff get back on track. We can even remotely monitor your site. All weekly and monthly packages include an include an annual safety, energy, and brand standards audit, weekly record-keeping, and alarm monitoring (requires remote hardware).
- Monthly maintenance packages from $179/month
- Weekly maintenance packages from $499/month
- Record keeping and alarm monitoring from $49/month (requires remote hardware)
Upgrade your hardware
Modern control systems provide early warnings that your pool needs attention, help keep water chemistry under control, and proactively report issues before they occur. And energy-efficient upgrades can save you thousands of dollars a year.
- Automated Water Chemistry Control System with one year on-site and remote monitoring packages starting from $7,499
- Automated Water Chemistry Control System with one year remote monitoring packages starting from $5,999
- Manual chlorination (salt or traditional) and pH control packages starting from $2,199